2010年1月8日 星期五

Legit Online Jobs

The whole process took about 20 minutes.
"That's it?" she asked surprised. "Yep, now just be sure to check back tomorrow morning and you should already see some extra cash." I responded confidently. She was obviously bursting with excitement and thanked me profoundly for my help.

The next morning I woke up to the ringing of my phone. It was Janet on the other end, her voice rushed with elation. "Ross, I did it!" she exclaimed. Still only half awake, I asked her, "Did what?"

"My account, it has money in it, $56.40 to be exact.This obviously caught my attention . "Really, you made that while you were sleeping?" I anxiously responded. "Yes! That's just from what we set up last night!"

Janet was delighted. Our conversation ended shortly after that, as she was eager to get back to submitting more ads. I myself, was quite content with her progress and with the fact that I had just given her an opportunity to live a better life.