2010年1月5日 星期二

My Airfort Secrets

I SAVED $255 on my roundtrip ticket to Hawaii.
YOUR guide was the best investment I've made this year.!


''I Was Fired By The Airlines.
This Guide Is My Revenge! "



"It's so easy for me to fly for less, it's like taking candy from a helpless baby! I spend almost next to nothing on all my travels, and my jaw drops every time as I watch what others just like you are paying for your tickets. At last, the shocking truth will be revealed in my explosive guide on how to travel for less - the same guide that my ex-boss is having nightmares about every day!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a hard-working travel agent for 16 years at a major airline corporation..

...Until they decided to fire me one morning over a completely bogus reason! Here's my way of saying "no thank you" when they offered me a new contract earlier this year. With my extensive insider knowledge, I'm bringing forth this mind-blowing informational guide on how you can save a truckload of money on traveling -- the secrets that only the ones in this industry would ever be familiar with.